Monday, April 07, 2008

LOOKOUT FOR THAT DUMB BEEEEECH

act cute only
This bitch over there, looking like a retard. Holding to one spongebob and patrick balloon, managed to angered Yap. No, im just kidding aite. She wanted me to blog about how fun and nice it is chatting with her.

*gasp*

Visited Kenneth today. :D
I miss him like $%*^&$#&*&^.

His leg is in a rather bad condition. Pain killers dont work on him anymore. Stupid doctors, fking HOD. Take care bro!

Was spreading the love to all my girlfriends. Dawn and gang better faster come online. I cannot wait to share the love with your. Bet you guys will loveee me man.

Running with BFL tomorrow. That dumb bitch. She managed to used boyf to agitate my running cells. Tomorrow, i sure see her what tanhuiying can do man. Ok, im just kidding. My timing is so much lousier than hers. I shall improve on that. I couldnt possibly lose to ______ right? RAHH.
BANKAI.

I fking hate people who ruin my boyf's reputation. So stupid.

Chem and Chinese lit tests tmr. YAY! Im all prepared to flunk them.

No comments: